HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Hi Everyone
Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 am by mjfan4ever

» somebody to write a review
Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:02 pm by Gattopardo

» Mr. Future
Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 pm by Gattopardo

» Nice to meet everyone
Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm by Gattopardo

» i am back with you
Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:54 pm by Zori

» Hi. I'm new to speed demon.
Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm by tipareth

Share | 

Hi Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mjfan4ever

PostSubject: Hi Everyone   Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:11 am

Just found this forum ..maybe someone can give me a heads up how things are done aroung here .. I'm a huge MJ fan and are looking forward to meeting fans like me ..
Hope everyone has a great day !! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gattopardo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 pm

Welcome on the board, mjfan ! cheers

How did you know the board ? Are you KOP as well ?

Speed Demons forum is still under construction. The board was made for fans who want to talk and share their opinions in mature and respectful manners. We are also looking forward to focuse more on music and MJ's achievements and heritage.

The Sherlock Holmes section contains months of investigation over MJ's death.

There's a Non-MJ discussion where you can post whatever you like. If you want to talk about a movie you like, some of your activities and work, feel free to share it there.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://speeddemons.forumactif.com
mjfan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:42 am

Gattopardo wrote:
Welcome on the board, mjfan ! cheers

How did you know the board ? Are you KOP as well ?

Speed Demons forum is still under construction. The board was made for fans who want to talk and share their opinions in mature and respectful manners. We are also looking forward to focuse more on music and MJ's achievements and heritage.

The Sherlock Holmes section contains months of investigation over MJ's death.

There's a Non-MJ discussion where you can post whatever you like. If you want to talk about a movie you like, some of your activities and work, feel free to share it there.

rendeer

Thanks for the welcome ..I found it on michael jackson death hoax page ..I think someone joined that page and said they we're also were a member on this page also ..I'm always looking for new death hoax pages like to meet people that feel like I do ..That Michael is still alive .. I was just wondering if this forum was that kind of forum ..I didn't wont to say somethink and upset anyone by saying something about the hoax and everyone on this page didn't believe he was still alive ..there is still alot of people that don't wont to believe he would do that to his fans .. So thanks again for the welcome .just let me know what you are going to make this forum for and I'll join in where I can ..
l.o.v.e. mjfan4ever!!
Back to top Go down
Gattopardo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:52 pm

You found us on the MJ Death Hoax page... ? Shocked I didn't know we had that much attention !

I'm trying to make SD a forum focused mainly on Mike's career and art but also on music and culture in general. But originally SD was created to help some KOP board members to speak freely about MJ's death and a possible hoax. So if you do believe something's shaddy in this death, you're in the right place to talk about it and share your theories and findings. The Sherlock Holmes Forum was made just for that. So don't be afraid to say what's in your mind there.

The members on this board are open minded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://speeddemons.forumactif.com
mjfan4ever

PostSubject: Hi   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 am

Thanks I may try to see what I can get into this weekend when I have a few min's .. Thanks again Hope you have a great weekend . [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone   

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SD Members Place :: Who are you ?-
Jump to: