Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Hi Everyone
Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 am by mjfan4ever

» somebody to write a review
Nice to meet everyone EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:02 pm by Gattopardo

» Mr. Future
Nice to meet everyone EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 pm by Gattopardo

» Nice to meet everyone
Nice to meet everyone EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:04 pm by Gattopardo

» i am back with you
Nice to meet everyone EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:54 pm by Zori

» Hi. I'm new to speed demon.
Nice to meet everyone EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm by tipareth

Nice to meet everyone

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scorpio

scorpio

Nice to meet everyone Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:35 am

hello, my name is scorpio [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it's nice to meet everyone...I was invited to join the forum by catattack

heee, heeee
Back to top Go down
Gattopardo
Admin
Gattopardo

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Yes !!!!!!! cheers Scorp is finally in da place !!! Welcome on SD my brother !

Enough of KOP. Hurray to SD ! afro We have now 14 registered users Cool

Please guys, bring some more people over here.
Back to top Go down
https://speeddemons.forumactif.com
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 pm

hey what's up man...how's it going [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zori

Zori

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:03 am

hello Scorpio!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happy to meet you!

where are you from?
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:08 am

Zori wrote:
hello Scorpio!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happy to meet you!

where are you from?

nice to meet you too......I'm from the united states [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zori

Zori

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:11 am

you live very far. i am from easth part of Europe

would be interesting to hear what you have to say about the different threads here .... i go to read them too
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:14 am

Zori wrote:
you live very far. i am from easth part of Europe

would be interesting to hear what you have to say about the different threads here .... i go to read them too

that's great, I'll be talkin about the music and talent [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gattopardo
Admin
Gattopardo

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 am

scorpio wrote:

that's great, I'll be talkin about the music and talent [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

that sounds interesting cheers It would be cool if we could talk about MJ's talent and his achievement too and also music in general.
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:33 pm

Gattopardo wrote:
scorpio wrote:

that sounds interesting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It would be cool if we could talk about MJ's talent and his achievement too and also music in general.

exactly.....the talent, achievement and the music set teh stage for alll the success and hopefully there will come a day where his entire body of work as a solo artist will be recognized as a whole [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 pm

Hey Scorpio! KOP issues also?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/MizTamara?ref=profile
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Tamara wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] very much so Tamara......

I had to leave, too many attacks, got tired of it

but good to see you're here and I hope you're doing well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:26 am

scorpio wrote:
Tamara wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] very much so Tamara......

but good to see you're here and I hope you're doing well [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A hell of a lot better than before that's for damn sure lol.

Yeah I've had to tell a few of them off myself. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:34 am

Tamara wrote:
scorpio wrote:
Tamara wrote:

Yeah I've had to tell a few of them off myself. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hear ya [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've had good memories at KOP, but enough is enough........that board is running on empty right about now.......

heee, heeeee
Back to top Go down
Tamara

Tamara

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:30 am

scorpio wrote:
Tamara wrote:
scorpio wrote:
Tamara wrote:

I've had good memories at KOP, but enough is enough........that board is running on empty right about now.......

heee, heeeee
Some of those people are very pathetic, and are not capable of an intelligent conversation; no matter how you twist and turn the events of june25 something is defiantly not right, and the fact that they are all taking the media and what they report at face value is beyond me........
No to mention the fact if you don't share their same ideals they will jump all over you..
Back to top Go down
Zori

Zori

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 am

^ even more... they do not notice the difference into this reports. for example they take on of this autopsy reports and says - this is the real one. doesn't matter there are 2 more, which are different. and doesn't matter authorieties said none of them is correct.

still love KOP - too much momories and i am there for too long... but this wish to put everything into a box [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit: hope we will become more active in here ....
Back to top Go down
Gattopardo
Admin
Gattopardo

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:45 pm

SD is the anti KOP forum Very Happy

I hope SD will become more active too. We need more people over here.

I wish the forum could become a place where people can talk freely about MJ but also on interesting subjects and learn things from others. The members over here are from different countries and cultures, it would be really cool to share our knowledges and interests.

Threads on MJ's achievements, career, concerts and early years are very welcomed and also threads on black culture (history, personnalities, art, music...) since MJ is an afro american artist.
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Gattopardo wrote:
SD is the anti KOP forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope SD will become more active too. We need more people over here.

I wish the forum could become a place where people can talk freely about MJ but also on interesting subjects and learn things from others. The members over here are from different countries and cultures, it would be really cool to share our knowledges and interests.

Threads on MJ's achievements, career, concerts and early years are very welcomed and also threads on black culture (history, personnalities, art, music...) since MJ is an afro american artist.

that's great CAT......I think your board will be great to participate on [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MoonJumpingCow

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:40 pm

Nice to see you're over here Scorps! xx
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:01 pm

MoonJumpingCow wrote:
Nice to see you're over here Scorps! xx

Hey Moonjumpingcow......how are you......good to see you too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:09 pm

Zori wrote:
^ even more... they do not notice the difference into this reports. for example they take on of this autopsy reports and says - this is the real one. doesn't matter there are 2 more, which are different. and doesn't matter authorieties said none of them is correct.

still love KOP - too much momories and i am there for too long... but this wish to put everything into a box [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit: hope we will become more active in here ....

great points what you said about the autopsy reports......

the report most of the fans are hinging on is the AP report, but that wasn't the official report...
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:19 pm

Tamara wrote:
scorpio wrote:
Tamara wrote:
scorpio wrote:
Tamara wrote:

heee, heeeee
Some of those people are very pathetic, and are not capable of an intelligent conversation; no matter how you twist and turn the events of june25 something is defiantly not right, and the fact that they are all taking the media and what they report at face value is beyond me........
No to mention the fact if you don't share their same ideals they will jump all over you..

very true Tamara.....

things aren't adding up and you've had too many versions as to what happened to the same individual....

they attack the media in every way but choose to believe the media in regards to what happened last june.....

all we want and what we deserve is the truth, the absolute truth, and whatever that truth is, I'll accept it and it won't change the fact that i've been a fan of MICHAEL'S for a very long time...if anything, I can gain deeper understanding, which will allow me to finally put the rest so much speculation and simply concentrate on the talent and music just as I did when I was a kid....
Back to top Go down
MoonJumpingCow

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm

I'm good thanks, and you?
Back to top Go down
scorpio

scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:13 pm

MoonJumpingCow wrote:
I'm good thanks, and you?

I'm doing fine...heee, heeee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gattopardo
Admin
Gattopardo

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:02 pm

scorpio wrote:

that's great CAT......I think your board will be great to participate on [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
king I'm counting on you guys ! bounce

@Moon : weren't you the one who talk about MrFuture joining eventually SD ? If you are still in contact with him, can you invite him over here ?
Back to top Go down
MoonJumpingCow

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:37 pm

I don't think so but my memory isn't so good. I did invite people to PM me for the url on the KOP but only one did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone   Nice to meet everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet everyone
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SD Members Place :: Who are you ?-
Jump to: